Tuesday, May 19, 2009

City bound

I'm off to Boise for the day. I have a few errands to run, supplies to pick up, possibly a movie to see. I should stay the night, but these hummingbirds are seriously OOC and I'd feel bad if I abandoned them to their own devices. I'm having to fill the feeder twice a day! (I actually have two feeders, but one of them they completely ignore.) This morning when I went out to retrieve the empty, preferred feeder, the greedy whores actually landed on my hands and divebombed my head. I'm being bullied by creatures the size of my thumb. I guess it makes a change from being bullied by the cats. Tomorrow I'll try and take pictures. They sure aren't shy so the the only problem will be my skills as a photographer.

In other news, I actually mowed the entire front lawn on Sunday. It was . . . exhausting. I'm ready to pave the whole damn thing.

No comments: