Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Not So Fast

My interview has been postponed. Both my interviewer and I were going to be flying into Chicago today and there's some sort of winter storm warning there too? Maybe? I don't know. I'm too obsessed with my own weather to bother looking up anyone else's. It's still too dark outside to see if we got the 6-10 inches they were predicting for last night. Anyway, the interviewer thought there was a good chance that one or both of us wouldn't actually make it, so we're going to re-schedule for next week. Or the week after. I hope.

I suppose with this unexpected free time I should be studying for the bar, huh?

By the way, snow shoes are just as fun as I'd anticipated. And I haven't fallen down once yet. Maybe this afternoon I'll go farther than the woodshed on them.

Also by the way: Go Obama!

No comments: