Monday, November 12, 2007

I Suck

For oh so many reasons. But today, the suckage is a result of my evil EVIL tendency to procrastinate. Thwo subjects of my procrastination are coming back to bite me. First, the dreaded, hated, unpleasant task of taking my garbage to the landfill. (More accurately, the "solid waste transfer station", since nothing is actually left at the "dump" of my childhood anymore. I don't even want to know where they take it.) I put off going all weekend, even though I really need to, and then got all psyched up to go today, only to remember it's a holiday. So my THREE BAGS of garbage will just have to remain on my over-crowded porch (I can't leave it outside or animals will rip it apart) for another day. Gross. (Luckily it's so fucking cold that it doesn't actually smell, but still, GROSS.)

The second thing I've procrastinated on (well, there are way more than two, but the second one I'm regretting today)? Well, cleaning out my carport. I really really need to make enough room in the carport to park my car before snow starts accumulating. And once there's enough room, I need to use a magnet to pick up all the nails and screws and other things that could destroy my tires. And hahahaha, guess what, this is so funny, it's supposed to snow five inches starting this afternoon. Oh, HAHAHAHA. God. And of course, could I do this unpleasant but necessary task when it was warm, and sunny, and otherwise comfortable? Of course not! No, I have to wait until the last possible minute, when it's 15 degrees outside with windchill, and did I mention that I have a fever?

No comments: