Sunday, November 18, 2007

More photos to relieve the monotony

I don't think I've posted a photo of Freckles since she had the kittens have I? Well, here she is. She was purring during the photo shoot, even though I hadn't touched her. I think strays have to be ingratiating to survive, and she is a pro, purring as soon as I look at her. And if I'm walking around the house, she has to be under my feet at all times, or at least until I acknowledge her existence by pausing in whatever business I have to pick her up for a quick cuddle and chin scratch. Then, satisfied that I still like her and don't intend to throw her back out into the wilderness, she'll run off and attack the carpet some more. Good thing I hate this carpet, because Freckles is destroying it.

And here's the oh so pretty glass and tin chandelier type thing I got on my last trip to IKEA. I love it. Its shiny glamorousness looks so out of place, but pretty, with the rustic post and beam construction of the house.

1 comment:

Red Fraggle said...

Aw, Freckles' blue paw pads are SO cute!