Friday, March 21, 2008

Not Blonde But . . .

Everyone remember the movie Legally Blonde? While the movie didn't exactly mirror my law school experience, I do remember having a little moment of character identification. The first case they talked about in her first law school class was also the first case we talked about in my first law school class.

Well, this morning I had another, very different, Legally Blonde character convergance moment when I realized the following: Holy hell, I'm working in a salon/spa and I think I might just have a crush on a cute UPS delivery guy.

Whoah. I'm not so sure my life is going in the right direction . . .

2 comments:

Red Fraggle said...

Oh no! You definitely want to be Reese Witherspoon in this story, not Jennifer Coolidge. Just go out and find a fitness celebrity wrongfully accused of murder to defend and you'll be back on track in no time.

Corina said...

What's scary is that due to working in a spa/yoga studio I've actually MET a fitness celebrity of sorts. But I'm pretty sure he's not going to be accused of murder any time soon.