Monday, January 28, 2008

Not Much to Say

I've been in hibernation mode this last week. My mom sent me a full Tivo and it's now almost empty as I've been bingeing. (Let's not talk about BarBri, shall we?)

The cats are driving me insane. Right now they're having a stareoff: Sugar is sitting in a cardboard box full of wood scraps, and Freckles has wrapped herself in the living room rug, and it's the quietest they've been since I woke up. They've been chasing each other and growling, which wouldn't be such a big deal if their well-established chasing route didn't run right over my body, wherever my body happens to be relaxing at that moment.

I'm tentatively scheduled to go to Chicago next week for a job interview. Part of me is really excited and can't stop obsessively looking at apartments on Craigslist. Part of me is very disappointed in myself and feels that at 30 years-old, I should really just settle in somewhere and not keep moving every 1-3 years. That's what this move to Idaho was supposed to be. But I'm already getting antsy.

No comments: