Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Second Verse, Same as the First

I think the whole BarBri iPod thing is finally straightened out (yes, I did knock on wood when I said that). Apparently in BarBri world "Civil Procedure" is the same thing as "Federal Jurisdiction" which . . . no. Not the same. Don't put "Civil Procedure" on the study schedule and then give me "Federal Jurisdiction" materials and expect me not to flip the fuck out after sending me two iPods in a row that are wrong. But whatever, it really is irrelevant since I haven't studied since Saturday. I just can't make myself. And it's not like I'm out skiing or sitting in a bar drinking or playing with my niece and nephew or doing something else fun. I read Gossip Girl (which is really horribly written and covers about the same time frame as the pilot of the television series and I couldn't put it down) and ran errands in Boise and watched Season 2 of The West Wing. It's just like I'm back in law school, or college, or at work putting off a big assignment. Life doesn't change.

No comments: