Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Last Hurrah

I'm off to Poulsbo, Washington for a few days to meet my mom (bearing a full tivo positively stuffed with unwatched television - I'm practically giddy); visit my grandmother, aunt, and the uncle who just left yesterday; deliver a kitten to its new home (I'm going to miss this one, we've bonded); stock up on lefse at the Norwegian bakery; catch up on my unlistened to audiobooks; with any luck drive three hours out of my way to do a little tax-free IKEA shopping; put another thousand+ miles on my car; and just generally exhaust myself before I start my new job on Friday. Woohoo! Hope you all have an equally exciting week ahead.

P.S. I still have cows grazing in my front yard. (My mom gets so irked when I say that, because apparently not all cows are cows, only the ones with udders are cows, the others are steers. Whatever. I like saying cows. But to soothe my mom, the bearer of the aforementioned tivo (and several buckets of kindling because she really is the best mom ever) I still have two steers and a cow grazing in my front yard. What do you wanna bet their owner won't "find" them until they've had their fill of free feed?)

No comments: