Saturday, October 20, 2007

Spa Days

I spent the last two days working at the spa. It's the slow season, so it wasn't terribly busy, which gave me lots of time to get slowly acclimated and figure out how to do things, and where things are, without a whole lot of pressure. But even without stress, it's exhausting being someplace all day! I was totally worn out by the end of today and the most physically demanding and complicated task I performed was folding a bunch of fitted sheets. Other than just the ugh factor of, you know, working, I really like it. The people are fantastically nice and fun, and there's always something to do so the days don't go too slowly. Right now I'm only going to be working two days a week, which seems like really the ideal ratio to me. I'm trying to work up my nerve to go in one one of my days off next week for a yoga class or two. I really need it.

No comments: