Monday, October 22, 2007

Obituary

Yesterday was pretty great in a lot of ways. I did just what I planned and sat by the fire reading books (and watching a little TV, YAY!) for most of the day. But I also got caught up with several friends on the phone (Hi Another DC Lawyer!) and did just enough clearing up of construction detritus to make me not want to throw up every time I look around my living room. (I still feel a little queasy, but it's bearable.)

In sadder news, I'm sorry to announce that after a brief illness, the new long-distance Relationship I was in died yesterday. The cause of death was determined to be lack of care and feeding and, well, insurmountable distance. Poor Relationship! The wake was sparsely attended via AOL, and the dear departed was interred in my gmail archive late last night. In lieu of flowers, friends of the bereaved are encouraged to send themselves, c/o "Corina".

No comments: